Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Cyclists" ~ Gabe Gardinale


Recently, I had the delight of commissioning yet another painting by artist and friend ~ Gabe Cardinale.  You've met Gabe before ~ read more about him here.  The task at hand was to capture my client's passion for cycling and additionally incorporate lots of color ~ something that would really pop in a space. 


As you can see, Gabe successfully succeeded with the mission given him.  Cyclists is full of color, detail and originality. 


This monochromatic bachelor pad now sports this colorful piece of art and echos the owner's interest in cycling.  Thanks Gabe for another unique and beautiful piece.  If you or someone you know would like to commission an original piece by Gabe, please contact him here or here.

4 comments :

  1. Awesome painting and a room your client will proud of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! It's still in the works, but we're getting there. We started from scratch with absolutely nothing in the space. It's been fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Really love this room and the painting. Wish I could commission for Stephen. He's been cycling for 25 years and is doing triathlons of late. Wish I had that motivation! Actually in regard to decorating, you'd love their home. Stephen, as an artsy sort (architect), does some cool stuff. His sweet wife is color blind and he's in charge of room ambiance! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla ~ Thank you! I would love to have one done for Stephen. I didn't know he was a cyclist and also did triathlons. Anything to do with running ~ I run from ~ :)! I would love to see his space! P.S. Can't believe I missed this ~ better late than never?????

      Love to you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...